Tuesday, June 1, 2010

HELP!!!!


I need your HELP!!!! I know that you are all creative and I need to borrow some of your talent! I have been trying to figure out what to name another link party for my blog. This link party is different from the normal link up your crafts. This new link party will consist of getting to know each other. I will ask 3 to 5 questions each week and you will be able to answer these questions on a post on your blog. Then you will link up your answer post to the party and we can get to know each other on a personal basis along with our craftiness. Keep in mind that these posts can be back dated, if you don't want that to show up on your blog for your post of the day or you can post it that day. I hope this made sense!
So I need your help in figuring out what to call this link party! I want to do it every Tuesday. I am not afraid to beg, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me some ideas!!!!!



12 comments:

  1. What the? That fast Michelle comes up with a fabulous idea! Love it, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that "hoo are you" - - mandy, www.craftedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like michelle's idea! actually I LOVE michelle's idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about "Gettin' to Know Y'owl"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lovin' the "Hoo" Are You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking "Hoo's Your Neighbor?"...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came here with the intention of saying Hoo Are You..but these crafty ladies beat me to the punch. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe "Hoo's who?"

    But I really like "Hoo are you" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michelle's idea is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOO'S HOO IN THE BLOGGER FOREST

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!