Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tiered Terracotta Planter!

 When I first saw Amy from Positively Splendid's post on Tiered Terracotta Planters I was amazed! 

I went straight to my local hardware store to pick up the supplies! I would have went to Home Depot, but like I said before that is a 70 mile drive for me! I really wanted the same colors that Amy used, but I couldn't find the blue. I settled for orange and I am so glad how it turned out.

The sad part to this story is that I made a set for me and a set for my mom the week before Mother's Day and I just now got flowers planted in mine! It is so nice to have some color on my front porch!




5 comments:

  1. These are on my to do list, too! As are half of Amy's projects... Love your interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I'm visiting from Friday Follow (No.356) and a new follower of yours. Please drop by and say hi at http://www.charmainezoe.blogspot.com otherwise known as 'Tails of Terror from the Black Lagoon!', and don't worry, I'm not scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been dying to make one of these!! SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!