Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easter Topiary

I finished this topiary this last week and I just haven't taken the time to post it yet! So here is my dollar tree topiary. This was so quick and easy. Here is a picture of my supplies minus the wooden dool, ribbon, and circle styrofoam.

I first took the eggs off of the sticks and stuck them into the circle styrofoam. Then I hot glued moss to cover up the styrofoam. I then put the square piece of styrofoam into the container (which I painted blue).  I covered my dowel with ribbon and hot glued each end.  I then the dowel into both pieces of styrofoam and added moss around the bottom. I get excited every time I walk my it, because it is so colorful and cheery!
Here is how it turned out!


  1. I LOVE this. It's definitely my favorite Easter themed topiary. GREAT JOB!

  2. You just AMAZE me!!! Absolutely awesome!

  3. That is so cute I love it! You have such cute ideas I became a follower. Thanks for commenting on my blog!

  4. I'm on the hunt for last minute easter crafts! This is so cute! I'm going out to get the supplies tomorrow! Thanks!

  5. I might just have to throw one of these together tomorrow. SUPER cute!


I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!