Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hoo's got talent? #29

Hello fellow HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!

Welcome to a FABULOUS week of 



NightOwlCrafting



Thanks to everyone HOOOO linked up last week! I am sorry that I didn't get to comment on every one's links, but I do appreciate everyone HOOOOO takes the time to come and PARTY with me!


Here are my last weeks favorites!

There were several Styrofoam tree creations!

Halsey from Spunky Junky made them out of tissue paper!

Military Martha made cute glitter trees!

Mrs. Owens from a Pumpkin and a Princess also made some cute glitter trees!

Robin from All Things Heart and Home made these fabulous Styrofoam ball trees!

Jenn from Clean and Scentsible made this darling yarn tree!

Jessica from Craftily Ever After made 3 cute Keep calm Christmas print ables again!

Joy from Crafts With a Side of You made this cute Joy to the World vinyl frame!

Alisha from Felt So Cute made this fantastic crayola picture frame!

Malia from Yesterday on Tuesday made this cute yarn ball wreath!

And of course I had to feature an Owl!

Melanie form Whimsical Creations made this adorable owl!

Thanks to everyone HOOOO linked up last week!
If you were featured please feel free to grab this  button on my sidebar!




NightOwlCrafting


Onto this weeks HOO'S GOT TALENT  link party!
Here  are the rules!

*Link-up your post not your main  URL to this party, then PLEASE include a link back to this page.
           *Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your   main URL.
                        *No Etsy pages or business websites please.
 *Include a short description of your project and the name 
of your blog in your link up.
                * Visit at least 2 other blog links and show them some  love!
         *Grab the party-link button on the side bar so others can join the PARTY!!






8 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me!!!

    (I love that crayon frame... gonna have to check that out!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my yarn trees! There are some really cute trees out there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie you made my night! Thx for the feature sweetie! xoxo Malia
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Hey Leslie!

    Thanks for featuring my tissue paper trees! I know I have told you already, but I love your blog! Keep up the good work chicka, you rock;)

    Halsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love looking at everyone's craftiness. Newest follower.

    www.thehickmanfour.blogspot.com
    www.touchofhomelearning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring my printables! Have a fabulous night!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. :( I think link #73 (Handstamped necklaces) is a business. I am very sad about that because I am DYING to learn how to make these beauties!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!