Monday, November 4, 2013

Old Barnwood signs!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween! My family sure did. We are for sure to make a couple extra trips to the dentist with all the candy we got. On Saturday I participated in a craft fair. I sold my little girl chunky necklaces and some wood signs. I am in love with my wood signs for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I have a few pictures, not the best but you get the idea.

What do you think?






The give thanks stands 5 ft tall and the Merry Christmas is 6 ft tall.
Now I just need some more barn wood!

3 comments:

  1. Love the signs!!! Congrats on the sales too. That's always a picker upper, eh?

    Hugs,
    Regi

    ReplyDelete
  2. The signs look great and would be very popular, exciteing to sell a few.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!