Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hoo's got talent? #10


HOOOOOOOOOOO is ready for another week of......



NightOwlCrafting


I love Wednesdays! I always get so excited to check out what everyone has been working on!
Let's get right to this weeks party!

Here are my favorites from last week!

Melanie from whimsical creations made this yummy looking smores and
she was even nice enough to include a tutorial.

Cassidy from Thrillingly Thrifty made these adorable bags from T-shirts!


Mandy from Sugar Bee-Craft Edition made these darling
convertible hooded backpack towels and she gave a tutorial too!

Lynette from My Craft Discovery made this fabulous ruffle shirt and
she has the funniest story to go along with it!

Thanks to everyone HOOOO linked up last week!
If you were featured please feel free to grab this  button on my sidebar!



NightOwlCrafting


Onto this weeks HOO'S GOT TALENT  link party!

Here  are the rules!

*Link-up your post not your main  URL to this party, then PLEASE include a link back to this page.

           *Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your   main URL.

                        *No Etsy pages or business websites please.

 *Include a short description of your project and the name 
of your blog in your link up.

                * Visit at least 2 other blog links and show them some  love!

         *Grab the party-link button on the side bar so others can join the PARTY!!









7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, my dear!! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those backpack towels and t-shirt totes and damn awesome! Thanks for sharing and hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love coming here. I am inspired each time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting! Those smores on a stick look awesome!

    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout-out on the hooded towel, and for hosting every week - I love linking up and checking out all the great ideas! - Mandy, www.craftedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my smores on a stick! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring my ruffle shirt and story! I love linking up here!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!