Friday, June 25, 2010

Napkin Dresses!

A few weeks ago a girl that I go to church with and who is in my Bunco group had a baby shower! I asked if I could do the napkins, because I had seen the cutest idea over at Oopsey Daisy's baby week! 
The idea cam from How Does She
Do you want to know what they looked like? Well here there are!
They were so easy and everyone loved them!
I think you could cut a V out of the bottom to turn it into a pair of trousers for a boy!
I did do mine a little different! Instead of tying the bows and gluing them on, I tied them around the napkin and tied the bow in front! I plan on making many more adorable napkins like these!






7 comments:

  1. Wow, those turned out so stinkin' cute!!! I need to throw a baby shower so I can make some of these too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize you're a special education teacher! I am studying severe and early childhood sped, and will be done next year. No wonder I love your blog so much! We have a lot in common! Thanks for the comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable! What a special touch they add.

    You teach special ed? That takes a very dedicated person. I know, My oldest son has Aspergers and my younger one is Autistic. Some of their teachers have just been amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a kinder teacher myself...
    just love your blog and of course, the owls.
    xo
    p.s. now I follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for joining us for our 13th Anything Related party!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!