Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hoo are you Tuesdays? #2

HOOOO is ready to PARRRRRTAYYY
I know I am! Welcome to our second week of 
Hoo are you Tuesdays link party!
  
Here are the RULES!!!
I can't wait to get to know each other a little better and see what else we have in common besides our craftiness! Here's how it will work, each Tuesday I'll post a few questions. They can be anything from What's your favorite color to What's your favorite movie.
  • You will then copy this week's questions and change the answers to your own. 
  • You will post them in a new post on your blog (you can back date this post so it doesn't show up as your newest post) and then come and link up that particular post (not the link to your main blog) here on our link party.
  • Make sure to visit as many blogs as you can and comment! It will be a good way to get to know some fun and interesting things about your fellow crafters! 
  • Also add this cute little button to your post so that others can join in on the PARTY!!! (It is over on the left side bar).




NightOwlCrafting


I also would love your input for questions that you would like to know about each other! Feel free to email me any questions you come up with to nightowlcrafting@hotmail.com!

Here are the questions for this week's
 Hoo are you Tuesdays?

1. What is your favorite thing about your dad?

2. What are you favorite smells?

3. What is your favorite Holiday?

4. What did you want to be when you grew up?

5. How many different places have you lived, towns not houses?

Here are my answers! 

1. What is your favorite thing about your dad?
I love how he always supported me in my sports and activities and how he continued to do the same with my kids! I also love when he cooks breakfast! he makes the best waffles and dutch honey syrup! Oh so yummy!

2. What are you favorite smells?
I love the smell of fresh cut grass, bbq's, a baby who just got lotion rubbed on them, and paint!
3. What is your favorite Holiday?
I would have to say the 4th of July and Christmas! I love the music and spirit of Christmas! I also love the red, white, and blue theme that comes with freedom and fireworks!
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a baby nurse! I thought I would be able to handle it until I reached High School and realized that I am terrified of needles! I am now a teacher!
5. How many different places have you lived, towns not houses?
I have lived in 3 different states and 5 different towns! Idaho, Nevada, and Utah!

Now it is your turn to answer and link up!

IF YOU NOTICE THAT YOUR POST IS NO LONGER LINKED UP, READ THE RULES AND LINK UP AGAIN! ALSO IF YOU HAVE A CRAFT TO LINK UP, COME BACK TOMORROW FOR HOO'S GOT TALENT!






7 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm here via the bunny hop on Dropped Stitches! So nice to meet you and I love your idea for the questions. You have moved quite a bit! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea, I've joined the party! My "Hoo Are you" Questions are under the first paragraph. Can't wait to meet the other bloggers and read their answers to the questions :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! We had several of the same answer before I even read yours. And my dad made the BEST mac and cheese growing up. I think all dads have that *one* recipe that they have perfected!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that baby smell, i like that too

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great idea! My blog is so brand new and I have some really great things I want to share it would be great to get some followers someday !
    Thank you this was fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nike air max 2010 shoes and nike dunk shoes http://www.footbing.com
    chanel handbag http://www.lookhandbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't believe I missed it last week. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's linky party.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!