Sunday, June 6, 2010

Editable Creations!

This post was taken from my family blog! I have several projects on my family blog that I haven't shared on my craft blog! The whole reason that I started a craft blog was for my family blog to stop being over ran with crafts.  I hope those that read both blogs don't mind seeing some of my creations twice!

This was my edible fruit bouquet!


So this last Tuesday was Bunco night! I look forward to this day all month long. I love getting together with my group of ladies! I always laugh so hard that my cheeks are so sore when it is time to leave. I think that one of my favorite parts about bunco is the food. I love to eat, as you can probably tell! lol This month was my turn to bring the fruit. So I had seen a couple of years ago a kit to make an editable bouquet. I never bought the kit and I have kicked my self in the butt ever since. I decided to look online to find out how to make one and I found tons of cute ideas. I combined some of the ideas together to make my editable bouquet! I wish I would have had more time, but Jaylee needed to eat. So this is what it turned out like after 30 minutes! Sometimes I amaze myself. lol



5 comments:

  1. Love it! I was actually thinking I needed to bring some of the things I've posted on the family blog over to the craft blog. Great minds think alike. A lot in our case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those fruit boquets! I'm just stopping by to let you know that we have moved to
    http://3fourandunder.blogspot.com. Please follow me there!
    Thanks so much!
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this now as much as I did the first time I saw it. ;) I'm gonna make one one of these days, I bet my boys would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fruit bouquet! it looks fabulous!
    I have given you a blog award, check it out at
    http://easypeasy grandma. blogspot .com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!