Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hoo's got talent? #9

HOOOOOOOOOOO is ready for another week of......



NightOwlCrafting



I know I am! I look forward to checking out every one's creative projects! I always have a mile to do list after looking at each link up post. So here are my favorites from last week!

Megan from Fowl Single File made these YUMMY looking sunflower cupcakes and she gave a tutorial on how to make them! Score!


Sydney from Memorable Minutes made this cookie sheet magnet board! She is a true night owl crafter, she finished this at 3:00 am one morning!



Kaysi from Keeping It Simple made this adorable picture frame for Father's Day! It is made out of light switch covers and it has a tutorial as well!

Samantha and Andrea from Crafty Batches made these fabulous looking candy sushi!

Beckie from the kitchen of: Mrs. Bettie Rocker made this cute
homemade cookbook gift!

Tammy from Flutegal Crafts created this fabulous pillow by using her cricut!

Thanks to everyone HOOOO linked up last week!
If you were featured please feel free to grab this button on my sidebar!



NightOwlCrafting

Onto this weeks HOO'S GOT TALENT link party!

Here are the rules!

*Link-up your post not your main URL to this party, then PLEASE include a link back to this page.

           *Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL.

                     *No Etsy pages or business websites please.

 *Include a short description of your project and the name 
of your blog in your link up.

                * Visit at least 2 other blog links and show them some love!

         *Grab the party-link button on the side bar so others can join the PARTY!!










10 comments:

  1. Ooh my first time linking here.. and I'm first on the list! Thank you for hosting, looking forward to seeing lots more fun craftiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the crafty inspiration- I like the magnet board revamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing my bright and delicious sunflower up there with all of these other fabulous projects! Thanks for the sweet feature!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh, i was up til after 3 again and woke up to see my board here. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot woot, thank you so much for the love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! I have added this party to my Linky Love Library as well. Thanks again!

    ~Lori@live,laugh,love,create :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting again - I'm off to check out all the wonderful talent from this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are some absolutely amazing projects on here! I love seeing them all! Thanks so much for hosting a WONDERFUL party!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just dropping in to tell you i have given you an award. I hope you'll accept it.
    Angela
    amamas2centsworth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!