Monday, June 28, 2010

4th of July Table Runner!

I am so excited for the 4th of July! I love decorating and celebrating this holiday! Since I don't have enough days of the week for my patriotic crafts, I will be posting a few times a day to show them off! 
The first one I would like to show off is my July table runner! I found this pattern at my local quilt store and I had to make one. I loved how it turned out!


I am now debating if I should quilt on some fireworks throughout the whole thing!
I am linking this to the fabulous link parties on my side bar!



10 comments:

  1. I love this! It will be perfect for the Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! It will be perfect on your table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super cute!! You can even use it for more than just July :)
    Dollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE me some patriotic crafts! It's Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Thanks for joining us for another great Anything Related! ~Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just too cute. And I bookmarked your linky party!

    If you'd like to link this up to another 4th party, stop by this Thursday. Would love to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your runner, it looks great-Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! i can't believe you made that all by hand. good job!! i would've just got a few table mats & sewed them together. (haha, i am not a quilter obviously) love it for the 4th!!

    *come check out my blog too if you'd like :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your table runners are incredible! Love this one especially!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!