Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hoo's got talent? #6

Ok crafty HOOTS I just want to say, "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?" Sorry if you don't like the "FREAKING" word, but this is how I feel after last weeks Hoo's got talent party! I loved every single project that was linked up! I am in BIG trouble now, because my to do list just grew like ten pages! All of you are so CRAFTY and you are making it harder and harder for me to pick HOOOO I should feature. Please continue to link up even if I don't feature you and know that you all have AMAZING talent! So with a lot of time spent reviewing all your craftiness I decided to feature the following projects! Oh yeah and if you missed the party then you definitely need to check out last weeks party HERE!


Kami over @ sWeeT cHarLi made these adorable terra cotta coasters!
I loved these so much that I made five sets! ( I will post mine later on)!

Laketa over @ 1 Lucky Girl created this cute birth announcement!
I just can't resist this fun little owl!

Robin over @ The T-Shirt Diaries made these Yummy Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Oreos on a stick and she included a tutorial!

Ladies feel free to grab the I've got talent button over on the left hand sidebar!

Thanks to everyone HOOOO linked up last week!






NightOwlCrafting


Onto this weeks HOO'S GOT TALENT link party!

Here are the rules!

*Link-up your post not your main URL to this party, then PLEASE include a link back to this page.

           *Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL.

                     *No Etsy pages or business websites please.

 *Include a short description of your project and the name 
of your blog in your link up.

                * Visit at least 2 other blog links and show them some love!

         *Grab the party-link button on the side bar so others can join the PARTY!!







4 comments:

  1. I left you an award on my blog!
    http://craftdiscovery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting a freakin' awesome party!
    -Mama E

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off - I love the word FREAKING!! But I don't like it coming out of my 5 year olds mouth!! We were sitting at a light and it JUST turned green and my boy asked me why the FREAKING car wasn't going:) But it is one of my fav words!!!

    And yes - there is SOOOOO much talent out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting such a great craft blog. I know it is a lot of work. I appreciate you visiting my blog last week and for leaving the comment. Have a super crafty summer-mymommymakesit

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!