Monday, June 28, 2010

Hoo are you Tuesdays #4

HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?
HOOOO HOOOO!

Welcome to another week of  
HOO ARE YOU?
I am having so much fun with this link party! I think it is a great way to get to know each other better!
Each week we are getting more and more people joining, but I would still love for more people to hop in on the PARTY! So I would love you dearly if you would give a big shout out and ask people to come on over to join in on the fun! I know some of you already do this and I greatly appreciate it!
Enough of the rambling, oh wait I forgot one more thing hang in there with me!
If any of you have questions that I could ask for this party,
then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send them to me.
I asked my SIL Andrea to think of some questions for this week. Thanks Andrea!


 Here are the RULES!!!

I can't wait to get to know each other a little better and see what else we have in common besides our craftiness! Here's how it will work, each Tuesday I'll post a few questions. They can be anything from What's your favorite color to What's your favorite movie.
  • You will then copy this week's questions and change the answers to your own. 
  • You will post them in a new post on your blog (you can back date this post so it doesn't show up as your newest post) and then come and link up that particular post (not the link to your main blog) here on our link party.
  • Make sure to visit as many blogs as you can and comment! It will be a good way to get to know some fun and interesting things about your fellow crafters! 
  • Also add this cute little button to your post so that others can join in on the PARTY!!! (It is over on the left side bar).


NightOwlCrafting



I also would love your input for questions that you would like to know about each other! Feel free to email me any questions you come up with to nightowlcrafting@hotmail.com!


Here are this weeks questions!

1. Do you have any siblings? 
                               2. Do you have any children?
3. Are you a morning or night person?
                       4.Are you organized or spontaneous?
5. What is your typical 4th of July like? Laid back at home? Community celebrations? etc...?


Here are my answers!


1. Do you have any siblings? 
I have 3 siblings. They are all younger, yes I am the oldest. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters. I am 27, my brother Scott is 25, my sister Melanie is 20, and my sister Stephanie is 18!
Just a little side note.  People have a hard time remembering which one of us girls are which, so a lady came up with Large, Medium, and Small. My name starts with an "L" my middle sister starts with a "M" and well you get the picture! 
 
                               2. Do you have any children?
Yes, I have 2 children! A 7 year old boy named Brock and a 15 month old girl named Jaylee!

3. Are you a morning or night person?
I am definitely a night person, hence the name of my blog! No matter how hard I try to go to bed early it just doesn't work out! I get a burst of energy around 8 or 9 at night and it takes awhile for me to calm down and go to bed. 
 
                       4.Are you organized or spontaneous? 
I am more spontaneous than anything! I have some things organized, but most of the time I fly off the seat of my pants! It also doesn't help that my husband doesn't plan ahead, so I have to be patient and wait for the plan!
 
         5. What is your typical 4th of July like? Laid back at  home? Community celebrations? etc...?
My typical 4th of July is spent attending the community events like the parade and going to the park for games, vendors, and yummy food! Then before the fireworks we head down to my parents pizza place and cook pizzas, cheese sticks, salads, and dessert. We then watch the fireworks with several family friends and do fireworks with the kids!

Now its your turn to answer the questions! 

PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN A POST ON YOUR BLOG, DON'T PUT YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THIS POST!
IF YOU NOTICE THAT YOUR POST IS NO LONGER LINKED UP, READ THE RULES AND LINK UP AGAIN! ALSO IF YOU HAVE A CRAFT TO LINK UP, COME BACK TOMORROW FOR HOO'S GOT TALENT!








5 comments:

  1. I am a night owl too! I think that's what drew me to your blog. :) The L, M thing is too funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. The L, M, S thing is great!! My husband is not a planner either, but it drives me crazy!! I think I have a plan for everything. Even how to go about taking the dogs outside! lol! I'm just crazy like that I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!