Monday, June 7, 2010

Hoo are you Tuesdays?

Hey everyone! Welcome to our first Hoo are you Tuesdays link party! This makes me sing the theme song from CSI every time I say it! HOOOO are you? HOOO HOOO! I have to give a big
SHOUT OUT to MICHELLE from  The Scrap Shoppe for coming up with the perfect title for this link party! Thanks everyone for your great ideas! I also have to give a big SHOUT OUT to my SIL ANDREA for coming up with this link party idea and for creating
my button! She has an AWESOME giveaway blog called  
See It! Love It! Win in! 
I can't wait to get to know each other a little better and see what else we have in common besides our craftiness! Here's how it will work, each Tuesday I'll post a few questions. They can be anything from What's your favorite color to What's your favorite movie. You will then copy this week's questions and change the answers to your own. You will post them in a new post on your blog (you can back date this post so it doesn't show up as your newest post) and then come and link up that particular post (not the link to your main blog) here on our link party. Make sure to visit as many blogs as you can and comment! It will be a good way to get to know some fun and interesting things about your fellow crafters!  Also add this cute little button to your post so that others can join in on the PARTY!!! (It is over on the left side bar).


NightOwlCrafting


I also would love your input for questions that you would like to know about each other! Feel free to email me any questions you come up with to nightowlcrafting@hotmail.com!
Here are the questions for this week's
 Hoo are you Tuesdays?

1. If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?

2. What's your favorite candy bar?

3. If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?

4. What 3 adjectives would you use to describe yourself?

5. In one word, how would your best friend describe you?

Here are my answers! 

1. If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?
 Compassion! I am a compassionate person and I love to serve others!

2. What's your favorite candy bar?
I am a sucker for a good old SNICKERS! I love the carmel, nuts, and chocolate all put together perfectly so that I can taste it all in every single bite! YUM!

3. If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I want to go to Australia! I love warm weather and I think this would be perfect to hang out on the beach and listen to every one's cute accents while the sun rays beam down on me!

4. What 3 adjectives would you use to describe yourself?
sociable, out-going, and trustworthy

5. In one word, how would your best friend describe you?
SHIMMERIFIC!


Now it is your turn to answer and link up!







7 comments:

  1. Let see:

    1. I would love to pass on creativity!

    2. Fave candy would be peanut M & M's!

    3. I would want to go on a tour of Europe!

    4. creative, humorous, awesome ;)

    5. Super Duper Awesome ;)

    Thanks so much for hosting!!

    ~Morgan

    Meet Virginia!
    Meet Virginia!!
    Meet Virginia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool blog party. I'm definitely looking forward to coming back and checking a few of these out. I love to get to know other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same answer for question number 3, even though with the different reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would SO go to Australia for my next vaca if at all possible! It is definitely my dream trip. So glad I could help out on the naming!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, way to shout me out lol. I'm heading over to do this on my blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SOOOO fun. Linked up! and looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I did this all wrong. I am so sorry. Could you delete my link and I will start over. Honestly do not know how I messed this up so bad. Although running a temp could have something to do with it. Guess that is why I was told to stay in bed!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!