Monday, May 31, 2010

Ribbon Balls!

I just realized that I never posted my ribbon balls that I shared on
Keeping It Simple last week.

So here is my ribbon ball tutorial!



Supply List

*styrofoam balls
*ribbon
*hot glue gun
*glue sticks

Step 1~

Start at the top of your styrofoam ball and glue the tip of the ribbon.

Step 2~

Continue to glue your ribbon around the ball


Step 3~

When you get to the other end of the ball cut the ribbon a little longer than you need and tuck it under and glue it to the ball.


Step 4~

This is what it should look like all finished


Now onto the burlap balls!

I used the tutorial from Jen over at Tatertots and Jello to put the burlap on. You can find the tutorial here!

Your ball should look like this..

Dress up your burlap ball with ribbon!

Step 1~

Cover your seams by gluing ribbon along them!


Step 2~

Add some ribbon to the top as well!


Step 3~

Glue another strip of ribbon through the center of the ball.


Step 4~

Grab a  basket or bowl and put all your ribbon balls into it to create a cute centerpiece!


It is that easy!









0 crafty hoots said...:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!