Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sunshine Award

I am so thrilled that I have been awarded the SUNSHINE AWARD from Alison over at Oopsey Daisy! I just adore her blog! She always has cute ideas and crafts posted on her blog. 
I'm suppose to share The Sunshine Award with 12 other bloggers that spread sunshine. There are so many great blogs out there, but I can only pick 12. I am going to do what Alison did and post one thing from each blog that I LOVE! 
So in no particular order here are the blogs that I am awarding the Sunshine Award to...

1. Eighteen25 This is a new blog created by 3 sisters that live in Vegas. It is such a cute blog and they have amazing ideas!  My favorite was their post about YOU"VE BEEN EGGED! Go check it out!


2. Tatertots and Jello always floors me! Jennifer is the creater behind this blog and she makes lots of fantastic things out of burlap. I am in the middle of making her burlap table runner right now! I am never disappointed when I click on her blog!

3. Sew Dang Cute is one of my newest blogs that I adore! Tam is so creative and has some great tutorials! My favorite think about her is that she loves MODA fabric! I am so in love with these little girl dresses!

4. Comfie Country Crafts is a blog created by my SIL Angela. Her blog has a variety of fun stuff! I especially love that if I need her to make something for me than she does it! Check out these yummy crochet cupcakes she made for my daughter's 1st birthday party!

5. Not So Crafty is a blog by one of my other SIL, Tonia! She started her blog around the same time that I did. She likes to find projects on blogs and then tweak them a bit! I love her HOME tile and how she made it look so elegant to distract from the saying. Too funny!

6. Not So Idle Hands is my next blog.  Emily has amazing ideas and posts! I always get excited to view her blog.  I love her Freecycle Fridays. One of my favorites is her empty jars turned to cute container holders
.
7.Mandy over at Sugar Bee just found my blog and I am thrilled! She has some really cute tutorials and link parties! I think her apron tutorial is fantastic. Go check out this cute little momma's blog!

8.Someday Crafts is one of my favorite blogs! Michele is amazing and I love her link parties! She always finds the cutest ideas that SOMEDAY she is going to create! Look what her and her kids did to try and encourage spring to come! Spring tree and snow cones! So cute!!!




9. The Little Green Bean is another fabulous blog! Missy has an adorable blog where she creates amazing things. I have so many favorite, but the one I am going to feature is her perfect camera bag! I really want to make one of these cute things!

10. Make It and Love It is a blog that I have been following for a long time! I am always excited to see what new creation is going to be featured on this blog! My absolute favorite tutorial from this site is the Mod Podge shoes

11. Minutes to Spare has the perfect name for a blog! I love this name, because I am a procrastinator and things get done in the nick of time. Stephanie has a love for Moda fabric just like I do. She always amazes me at all her fantastic projects that she creates! She just recently made an adorable pin cushion!


12. Last but not least is The CrEaTiVe Crate! What a fantastic blog this is! Stacie is so creative and talented! Everything she makes is FABULOUS!!! I envy her cupboard door picture hangers!


Alright ladies here are the rules for the Sunshine Award!
1.  Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2.  Pass the award on to 12 other bloggers.
3.  Link the nominees within your post.
4.  Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5.  Link back to the person from whom you received this award.


9 comments:

  1. Awww...you are very sweet. Thanks so much for the award...and the kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! Thanks so much for including me in such a talented group of blogs and for all the nice things you said!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't believe I was mentioned on the same post as some of these amazing blogs!! Thanks so much! - Mandy, www.craftedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including me! I'm so excited. Now to think of who I will give the award to

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, for the award it is my very first. Pretty exciting for little ole me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thanks so much for including me in the Awesome group of bloggers!! I am so honored that you like my blog :) (They like me! They REALLY like me!) hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too kind to put me in there! My kids will feel so cool to see their picture on someone else's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how sweet of you to include us in this list of awesome bloggers. it makes us feel so good to see people enjoying this new adventure of ours!!

    jen@eighteen25

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!