Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring Skirt!

I had some left over scraps from a table runner that I am working on, so I decided I would make another skirt. This is my second skirt this week! I think I might be developing an addiction to making skirts for my daughter. It's not like she doesn't already have enough clothes! I didn't use a pattern, so I can't link you to anything. This was very easy and if there is enough interest, then I will post a tutorial for it! Enough of the talking, here it is!

Posted by Picasa

I can't wait to get some cute pictures of my daughter in it!

7 comments:

  1. too much clothes - no such thing, especially if they are this cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Can't wait till tuesday to get a peek at how to make that other skirt. ;)

    Thanks for linking up with Sugar & Spice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I found you on Frog Blog & I'm following :) I'm actually in the process of let's say "rediscovering" my sewing skills and I can't wait to make my little one dresses/skirts in the very near future. I would be interested in a tutorial for it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Such springy colors! It screams to me worn and played in!! I bet your little girl will love it!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!! I would love a tutorial even though I'm without a sewing machine at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. really like to have a peek at ur blog,,really inspiring. I'm working on this so-called lil re-fashioned project for my lil daughter. I am without any sewing machine right now, but would like to see ur tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!