Monday, April 26, 2010

May Table Runner and Link Party Info!

It isn't even May yet and I finished my monthly table runner! I am usually rushing to get it finished so that it can sit on my table for part of the month. This is by far my favorite one! I have a pattern I use to make them, but I end up always changing them. The fabric I used is from Riley Blake again! I told you that I am loving this fabric right now!


Here is a close up of the flower!


                              I am thrilled to have this on my table!

I am also excited to announce that there will a new link party every Wednesday on Night Owl Crafting! Come back and link up your cute projects or cute creations! I can't wait for the party to start!

6 comments:

  1. Your runner is so cute... love the flowers and bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously need to get out of my head! I was just thinking this morning about doing a link party lol. I will wait til I have at least 100 followers though.
    I love your table runners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the table runner, so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out so bright and happy. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!! Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!