Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hoo's Got Talent #1

Can you say PARTY TIME
That's right today is the first day of Night Owl Crafting's link party! 
Can I get a WHOOOO HOOOOO!!! 

This party is to show off your talent. Feel free to link up any project that you have made. Every Wednesday I will feature some of my favorite creations. So let's get this party started!

Night Owl Crafting”>


Here are the rules!

*Link-up your post to this party, then PLEASE include a link
  back to this page.
*Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL.
*No Etsy pages or business websites please.
*Include a short description of your project and
  the name of your blog in your link up.
*Grab the party-link button on the side bar so others can join the PARTY!!

UPDATE- If you linked to this party and it is not here, please link back up! I thought it was set for pictures and it wasn't. The problem is fixed now! Sorry for the mess up on my part! I am trying to get this whole thing figured out!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower and have you listed on my link directory. thanks for hosting...lots of inspiring ideas here. Hope to see you on Modern Craftswoman Mondays.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!