Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter crafts!

I haven't had time to post the end of my Easter crafts! I have seen pictures with egg nests all over the blogs, so I had to wait until I got out of town to get some moss to make one! It was so simple and it took no time at all to whip it up.

I paInted my wooden egg sign and glittered it up! I then put it in my cute tin tray with homemade grass that I shredded up and my colored twine eggs!

I also bought a frame for $4 and painted it a light blue! I then made an egg out of material and a ruffle edge around it! I am not too sure about it, but I still put it out. I found this idea on Make It and Love It!


I also made both my kids a shirt to wear for Easter, since we weren't going to attend church and didn't have to wear church clothes. I didn't get a picture of my daughter's shirt before she got it all dirty, so when it is clean I will post a picture. I did get a picture of my son and his chick magnet shirt. I also saw this idea on a blog called So Can Do! It is a cute blog that you should check out!  Here is my handsome boy wearing his shirt!

My last project was my Easter time blocks!

I still didn't get my Easter table runner done, so hopefully I can finish it this week so that I can have it for next year!  I hope everyone had a great Easter, I sure did and I ate way TOO much!






2 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie,
    I loved all your Easter crafts..they were very sweet as was your little sweeties shirt. Such a handsome young man. I hope your Easter was wonderful..and as a p.s I love all your owls..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie your shirt turned out great! I'm so flattered you used my chick magnet design. Your little guys looks adorable in it:)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!