Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kid's Picnic Table!

I have fallen in LOVE with Ana's projects over at Knock Off Wood! Who doesn't love her brilliant plans and masterpieces that she has created? I know I do! There are so many projects that I want to do, but I have a dilemma. I need to learn how to use a saw. My husband is worried that I will cut my fingers or hand off. Well you can't tell me that I can't do something, so my goal is by the end of the summer to have several wish list projects completed by myself! So I just sat back and let him complete our first project using Ana's plan!



I know this isn't the best picture, because I was racing with daylight to get it taken! You get the picture!
My kids are having so much fun playing with it and eating on it along with all their friends!  Thanks Ana for all your plans and time, so that I don't have to spend a fortune on the furniture that I adore!



3 comments:

  1. So cute and the color is just like I pictured it would be. Cute cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I need to learn how to use a saw too, but I'm afraid of power tools lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. So addicting huh - I have finished 8 projects from her plans .. and am just finishing up the little lap top tables as birthday gifts for my sons friends!!! She is the best!!! You did a great job on this table!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!