Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sneak Peak!!!

I am like a little kid and I can't wait to show you my newest project! I am suppose to wait until next week, but I am going to give a sneak peak at what I have been working on! I wanted to make my daughter a skirt and I finally did it! I made a whole outfit and I am way proud of myself! I will be posting a tutorial on the skirt next week over at seven-thirty-three! I know I am so excited! I am also excited to introduce a new product for sewing that I am in love with, oh the projects that are going through my head! Anyway here is your sneak peak!!!


               I am loving Riley Blake fabric right now! This skirt is made from the Summer Song Line!





10 comments:

  1. Adorable! I wish I had that talent. My mom tried to teach me to sew, but everything I made came out looking like a sack. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie! I'm stopping by (and following!!!) your super cute blog from New Friend Friday! I hope that you're having an awesome day!

    I'd love to have you stop by Priester's Peace and say hi!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey leslie!

    LOVE the skirt you made your daughter- how adorable, i bet she will LOVE it. i am now a new follower of yours! check out my blog if you'd like, i'm totally new to the blogging world and am taking inspiration from amazing people like you!

    thanks for sharing your talent!

    megan :) from coffey house
    http://coffeypartyof3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be proud of yourself, that's awesome!

    Thanks for visiting and following my blog! I'm your newest follower :-) Feel free to visit anytime

    mythoughtsandtreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Blog you have here, I love all the wonderful idea
    I am hopping in from Trendy Tree house Friday Follow and I am your follower now.
    Please do visit me and join me as it would be an honor for me to have you as follower

    http://craftliciouss.blogspot.com/

    Have a great day,

    Shahana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there. I found your blog through Friday Follow. If you are interested in becoming a follower of my blog, I will happily follow yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following from FF Cute blog. Thanks for stopping by http://makinitdomestic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!