Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hoo's got talent? #39

Hello fellow HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!

It's that time again for



NightOwlCrafting


Thanks to everyone HOOOO linked up last week! I am sorry that I didn't get to comment on every one's links, but I do appreciate everyone HOOOOO takes the time to come and PARTY with me!

Don't forget if you have St. Patrick's Day crafts or ideas to link up here!


Here are a few of my favorites from last week!

Emily from Nest Nesting Nested created this darling
plate wall art display!


Lori from Paisley Passions made this fun menu board!


Hollie from the Seven Year Cottage made these 
yummy looking marshmallows!


Allie from Miss Lovie made this fabulous heart wreath!

Kim from The Madsen's made this amazing 
little owl cupcakes!

Thanks to everyone HOOOO linked up last week!
If you were featured please feel free to grab this  button on my sidebar!



NightOwlCrafting



Onto this weeks HOO'S GOT TALENT  link party!




Here  are the rules!  

*Link-up your post not your main  URL to this party, then PLEASE include a link back to this page.
           *Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your   main URL.
                        *No Etsy pages or business websites please.
 *Include a short description of your project and the name
of your blog in your link up.
                * Visit at least 2 other blog links and show them some  love!
         *Grab the party-link button on the side bar so others can join th
e PARTY!



14 comments:

  1. woohoo! Thanks for the feature! I knew if anyone would appreciate some owl cupcakes it'd be you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Those owl cupcakes are just TOO CUTE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting!! I see many fun entries already!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your "Hoo's got talent"! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this link party it is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring my heart wreath from last week! I love linking to your parties. There are always a lot of great links to browse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for featuring my marshmallow pops! I am so honored and appreciative of all the support offered in this blogging community of talented women.--Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting this terrific linky party! I'm absolutely loving those owl cupcakes!!

    Jenn/Rook No. 17

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for featuring my framed plate display, and thank you for hosting! There are always so many fun and cute ideas!
    -emily

    ReplyDelete
  10. I followed your blog recently and am glad I did. Thanks for the party. I just submitted a little craft of my own and am so enjoying hopping over to all the crafty entries!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting Leslie, and gosh I can't understand why you liked those owl cupcakes so much, he he.

    You always have such great features, and projects linked up. I love coming here girl.

    I would LOVE if you stopped by my place sometime, maybe even linked up something to my party (oh please , oh please) I would LOVE to have you.
    Bella Before and After **AMAZE ME AUGUST**, and GUESS what? I have a fabulous giveaway going on this week too for the cutest ZEBRA print APRON, and TOWEL SET. Come enter before it's too late. GIVEAWAY HERE, I really appreciate the support girl.

    Hugs,
    Bella :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I look forward to your party each week :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These all look great. Those marshmallows look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wanted to let you know I gave you an award on my blog...check it out!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!