Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hoo are you #32


HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?
HOOOO HOOOO!

Helllloooo fellow HOOOOOTS! Welcome to another week of




NightOwlCrafting






Here are this week's questions!


1. What did you get/give for Valentine's Day?
2. Do you have a vacation planned in the next couple of months or in the summer?
3. What is one thing you do to pamper yourself?
4. What sparks your interest to other people's blogs?
5. What kind of a mood are you in today?


Here are my answers! 


1. What did you get/give for Valentine's Day?
My mom and dad sent me flowers! My husband and I decided not to do anything for each other this year! I know boring!
 
2. Do you have a vacation planned in the next couple of months or in the summer?
We bought a toy hauler last year and so my husband thinks we are camping out all summer long!
He better think again, because I am not the biggest fan of camping and especially with a brand new baby. 
 
3. What is one thing you do to pamper yourself?
I get my nails done every 2 weeks. I have to otherwise my nails split horribly.
I also have season tickets to 6 plays a year. The last one I saw was Legally Blonde the musical and it was FABULOUS!
 
4. What sparks your interest to other people's blogs?
I like crafty things or people who are funny! I follow A LOT of blogs!
 
5. What kind of a mood are you in today?
I have been sick for a week, so I am tired of being SICK!


Here are the RULES!!!

  Here's how it will work, each  Tuesday I'll post a few questions. They can be anything from What's your  favorite color to What's your favorite movie. 
  • You will post them in a new post on  your blog (you can back date this post so it doesn't show up as your  newest post) and then come and link up that particular post (not the  link to your main blog) here on our link party
  • Make sure to visit as many blogs as  you can and comment! It will be a good way to get to know some fun and  interesting things about your fellow crafters! 
  • Also add this cute little button to your post so that others can join in on the PARTY!!! (It is over on the left side bar)



NightOwlCrafting


    I also would love your input for questions that you would like to know about each other! Feel free to email me any questions you come up with to nightowlcrafting@hotmail.com!

    Now its your turn  to answer the questions!                 
     
    PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN A POST ON  YOUR BLOG, DON'T PUT YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THIS POST! IF YOU  NOTICE THAT YOUR POST IS NO LONGER LINKED UP, READ THE RULES AND LINK  UP AGAIN! ALSO IF YOU HAVE A   CRAFT TO LINK UP, COME BACK TOMORROW FOR  HOO'S GOT TALENT!  

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you on the camping.. I'm not sure I would go ALL summer especially with a baby.. but I love a good hotel! Hope you feel better soon..wish I could share my jellybeans they could make anyone happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's the first time I have come across this party and it's such a great idea! Thanks for hosting this party!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!