Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hoo are you? #31

HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?
HOOOO HOOOO!

Helllloooo fellow HOOOOOTS! Welcome to another week of


NightOwlCrafting



Here are this week's questions!
Stephanie from Skinny on the Inside came up with this week's questions! 

1. Are you married/in a relationship/single? For how long?
2. What do you do for a living? Do you enjoy it?
3. In what state do you live? Where were you born and raised?
4. Do you have children? If so, how many? If not, do you want them?
5. Who is your favorite blogger to follow and why?



Here are my answers!


1. Are you married/in a relationship/single? For how long?
I am married for the second time! I got pregnant when I was 19 and thought the right thing to do was marry the guy. WOW was I wrong! I am now married to my best friend, who I met online! That's right I did the whole online dating thing, because I live in a small town and I wanted to find someone with the same beliefs as me. We have been married almost 3 years and we are expecting our 2nd child together in May, giving us a total of 3 munchkins!

2. What do you do for a living? Do you enjoy it?
I teach special education at the high school where I graduated from! It is kind of weird teaching with teachers that taught me. I originally got my degree in Elementary Education and I would love to teach kindergarten. I love the schedule of my job. We are on a four day school week and the teachers meet 2 Fridays a month for half a day. I love have 3 day weekends, summers, and holidays off!

3. In what state do you live? Where were you born and raised?
I live in Northern Nevada! I was born in Idaho and moved to Nevada when I was almost 8.

4. Do you have children? If so, how many? If not, do you want them?
I already answered this above, but I have 3 kids. Brock is 8, Jaylee will be 2 in March and I am due with a boy on May 1st.

5. Who is your favorite blogger to follow and why? 
This is such a hard one to answer! Just check out my sidebar of all the amazing blogs I follow! I seriously follow over 150 blogs!  So there is no way I could just pick 1 or even 5 for that matter!

Here are the RULES!!!

  Here's how it will work, each  Tuesday I'll post a few questions. They can be anything from What's your  favorite color to What's your favorite movie. 

  • You will post them in a new post on  your blog (you can back date this post so it doesn't show up as your  newest post) and then come and link up that particular post (not the  link to your main blog) here on our link party
  • Make sure to visit as many blogs as  you can and comment! It will be a good way to get to know some fun and  interesting things about your fellow crafters! 
  • Also add this cute little button to your post so that others can join in on the PARTY!!! (It is over on the left side bar)

NightOwlCrafting


    I also would love your input for questions that you would like to know about each other! Feel free to email me any questions you come up with to nightowlcrafting@hotmail.com!
    Now its your turn  to answer the questions!            
     
    PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN A POST ON  YOUR BLOG, DON'T PUT YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THIS POST! IF YOU  NOTICE THAT YOUR POST IS NO LONGER LINKED UP, READ THE RULES AND LINK  UP AGAIN! ALSO IF YOU HAVE A   CRAFT TO LINK UP, COME BACK TOMORROW FOR  HOO'S GOT TALENT!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting! I didn't realize you were a teacher? That is awesome- so am I. :) And I teach Kindergarten! It's a curse and a blessing, that's for sure. Come visit me sometime.

    And yes, I agree- love the new look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You changed your buttons. and your header too? I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am joining in on the fun! This will be super fun! I am your newest follower and hope that you will come be a follower at my blog!!! brooke
    brookedouglass@yahoo.com
    Girl Boy Girl Inspired

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!