Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hoo are you? #33

HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?
HOOOO HOOOO!

Helllloooo fellow HOOOOOTS! Welcome to another week of




NightOwlCrafting






Here are this week's questions!


1. Where do you usually have your thermostat set at in the winter?
2. What room do you tend to put off cleaning until last?
3. Do you like to clean with music on or off?
4. When do you take time to blog?
5. How much time do you spend looking at other blogs a week?


Here are my answers!

1. Where do you usually have your thermostat set at in the winter?
It is usually set around 68 degrees. 


2. What room do you tend to put off cleaning until last?
My room is the last one to get cleaned and it seems to be a place where everything gets thrown if people are coming over and the rest of the house needs to be cleaned!
(most of it is laundry that needs to be hung up ugh)


3. Do you like to clean with music on or off?
I love to clean with music on. It gets me motivated and makes me move faster!

4. When do you take time to blog?
I do it in the morning! I have good intentions to do it at night, but other things always tend to pull me away from it.
5. How much time do you spend looking at other blogs a week?A lot! My husband teases me and says," Oh craft bloggin' again". I probably spend 1 to 2 hours a day! I love seeing other people's creations and reading about their lives.

Here are the RULES!!!

  Here's how it will work, each  Tuesday I'll post a few questions. They can be anything from What's your  favorite color to What's your favorite movie. 
  • You will post them in a new post on  your blog (you can back date this post so it doesn't show up as your  newest post) and then come and link up that particular post (not the  link to your main blog) here on our link party
  • Make sure to visit as many blogs as  you can and comment! It will be a good way to get to know some fun and  interesting things about your fellow crafters! 
  • Also add this cute little button to your post so that others can join in on the PARTY!!! (It is over on the left side bar

NightOwlCrafting

    I also would love your input for questions that you would like to know about each other! Feel free to email me any questions you come up with to nightowlcrafting@hotmail.com!

Now its your turn  to answer the questions!                 
 
PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN A POST ON  YOUR BLOG, DON'T PUT YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THIS POST! IF YOU  NOTICE THAT YOUR POST IS NO LONGER LINKED UP, READ THE RULES AND LINK  UP AGAIN! ALSO IF YOU HAVE A   CRAFT TO LINK UP, COME BACK TOMORROW FOR  HOO'S GOT TALENT! 




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link up!! It is always fun to find new friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower and thanks for the link up party :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Grief you are worse than me when blog hopping LOL.. I thought that would be a challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!