Thursday, February 17, 2011

Check out these cute St. Patrick's Day crafts!

I am so excited to get started for St. Patrick's Day crafts!
Check out my cute inspiration from other fabulous blogs!

Melinda from Under My Umbrella Tree created these 2 amazing ideas!


Check out her 2x4 shamrock and scrabble lucky blocks!

Janet from Today's Fabulous Finds has created a super cute 
subway art in several different color options!



Wendy from Craft Goodies made this fabulous lucky sign over at I ♥ Naptime!

She also has really cute things in her ETSY shop!
Like the rainbow and leprechaun pictured above along with this fun lucky set!

These are just a few of what I have my eye on!

4 comments:

  1. These are really cute ideas and I am trying to come up with some crafty St. patty's Day decor too! Good Luck! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I can't wait for St. Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these ideas, it inspires me for St Patrick's Day!
    www.dashing-home.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!