Thursday, February 24, 2011

Advertising

I want to get my advertising going on my blog!

So here are the details...

 Thanks to Sumo's Sweet Stuff for letting me steal the guidelines from her advertising post on her
super cute blog!
 
Night Owl Crafting has almost 1300 followers. My blog gets between 700-1000 hits per day. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are by far my highest traffic days because of my Hoo are you? and Hoo's got talent?  linky parties.  Night Owl Crafting has almost 300 fans on facebook.

Here are a few options for you to choose from:

1. I will display your button (125x125) on my blog for $6 a month,
or $30 for 6 months ($5 savings)

2. I will display your button (125x125) AND write a feature write up post for $10 a month.



3.If you have a blog and have more than 1000 followers, I would do a button trade with you where we display each others buttons on each others blogs instead of paying for advertising.
 Payments will be accepted through PayPal



Please feel free to email me if you are interested in any of these options, or if you have any questions!

nightowlcrafting@hotmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower! I'm a ways away from 1000 followers, but when I am, I'll take you up on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be interested in sponsoring a give away on your blog. I have a new Etsy shop that I would like to promote as well as my blog. If you would be interested you can email me at mhilton05@yahoo.com. If you want to check out my blog and Etsy first, here are the links.
    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Mindiemaycom /
    Thanks for your time and your great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came over from The Girl Creative. I love your blog! Hoo Are You is one of my fave link parties. Thanks for all your hard work on Night Owl Crafting. I enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!