Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Crafts!

I am alive I promise, I just have been super busy!
I was gone for 5 days and didn't have any time to 
get my posts put together ahead of time.

I would love to show you a few of my Christmas crafts!

Check out my cute $3 frame that I turned into HO HO HO!

A few years ago I found these fun square chargers and turned them
into holiday plates with ribbon and vinyl!

Here is my monthly set of 10 blocks!

Along with my countdown blocks!

This year I was involved in a ornament gift exchange group.
There are 12 members in the group and each member makes 12 of the
same ornament to give to the other members.
I was very excited about my glitter and vinyl
glass ornament.

I am way excited to show you my next 3 crafts.
I am sure you have seen these adorable kits that
you can get from Wendy over at her fabulous blog
She has a cute Etsy store where she sells her kits for way cheap!

Don't you love this cute little reindeer?

I ordered the JOY before she offered it with a jingle bell,
now you can get the kit with a big jingle bell.

This one is one my favorites.

So there you have it, a few of my Christmas decorations!








4 comments:

  1. Oh I love them! I always get such great ideas when I visit your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I love all of them! The Santa's Watching would be very helpful in my house - a 3 1/2 year old and a 20 mo old. I'd just take that with me everywhere I went ;)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!