Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holiday Picture Frame Door Hanger!

Over a month ago I made this cute door hanger and guest posted about it over at




Supplies
picture frame
spray paint
wooden letter
garland
ribbon
staples/staple gun

Step 1
Spray your frame



Step 2
Wrap garland around frame

Step 3
Wrap ribbon around garland and frame.


Step 4

Glitter your wooden letter and staple to ribbon around the top of the frame.
(The letter is glittered, you just can't tell)






Step 5
Hang it on the door and admire your hard work!


So of course my final picture isn't the best, because I craft in the dark. 
That is why my blog name is 
Night Owl Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE owls so your page is one of my new favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I am a new follower!
    I love meeting new artisans and crafters!
    Cheers!
    Jen
    http://cariboobutterflycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your wreath, I made a very similar one and posted it on my blog, its under the "oh christmas tree" post if you want to check it out!!
    I am also your newest follower! :)

    http://rainybutterfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!