Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hoo's got talent? #55

Hello fellow  
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!

It's that time again for




NightOwlCrafting


Thanks to everyone HOOOO linked up last week! I am sorry that I didn't get to comment on every one's links, but I do appreciate everyone HOOOOO takes the time to come and PARTY with me!

The link that was viewed the most was.... 

Lindsay over at Artsy Fartsy's brownie crap!

Here are my favorites!
Erin from Life in the Dub Lane made this amazing
pottery barn inspired sandbox!


The Gunny Sack shared this Daddy's Poem!

Brittany from bebe a la mode designs shows off her
cute teacher appreciation gift!

Jennifer from A Heart Full of Love made this yummy looking

Jamie from The Creative Imperative made this darling
4th of July yarn wreath!





Thanks to everyone HOOOO linked up last week!
If you were featured please feel free to grab this  button on my sidebar!



NightOwlCrafting
Onto this weeks HOO'S GOT TALENT  link party!
Here  are the rules!  
*Link-up your post not your main  URL to this party, then PLEASE include a link back to this page.
           *Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your   main URL.
        *No Etsy pages or business websites please.
 *Include a short description of your project and the name
of your blog in your link up.
                * Visit at least 2 other blog links and show them some  love!
         *Grab the party-link button on the side bar so others can join the PARTY!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie! Thanks for hosting the party each week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting each week, Leslie!!

    I am having the same problem with uploading pictures to my posts right now, but found a workaround by adding the pictures in the HTML view. I hope that helps. :)

    xoxo, Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link up!

    Free July Sponsorship
    www.luxeboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting another great linky! Hope your having a fab week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower here. Just stumble across your blog...love the name. :) I'm a night owl, too. Just added your link to my sidebar. Would love for you to visit my blog sometime. :)

    Ginger
    gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the feature!! :)
    Thanks for hosting every week, too. So fun!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!