Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hoo's got talent? #52

Hello fellow HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!


It's that time again for


NightOwlCrafting


Thanks to everyone HOOOO linked up last week! I am sorry that I didn't get to comment on every one's links, but I do appreciate everyone HOOOOO takes the time to come and PARTY with me!

The link that was viewed the most was.... 

Easy Peasy Grandma shows off her transformation!

Here are my favorites!



Karen from A Pocket Full of Pink made this darling posey card!


Holiday Snob shows how to make this super cute birthday blocks!

Mrs. G.I. Joe from ACU's stiletto shoes and pretty pink tutus made 
this amazing jewelery holder!


Pink Stitches shoes off her new spray painted shoes!


Kelly from Living craftily Ever After shows how to make these 
fabulous fabric flowers!


Michell at A Girl In the Air made this fantastic activity wall!




Thanks to everyone HOOOO linked up last week!
If you were featured please feel free to grab this  button on my sidebar!





NightOwlCrafting


Onto this weeks HOO'S GOT TALENT  link party!

Here  are the rules!  



 *Link-up your post not your main  URL to this party, then PLEASE include a link back to this page.
           *Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your   main URL.
                        *No Etsy pages or business websites please.
 *Include a short description of your project and the name
of your blog in your link up.
                * Visit at least 2 other blog links and show them some  love!
         *Grab the party-link button on the side bar so others can join the PARTY!




5 comments:

  1. Leslie-
    Thanks for featuring my Posey card! I appreciate it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time linking here. Thanks for the fun party. I can't wait to check out some of the great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie!

    I absolutely LOVE your cute Owl blog!! I'm your newest follower, I'm new to blogging thank you for hosting this party!! I linked up 2 projects hope you like them ;) You can find me here:
    http://onestopbabygifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following you on Facebook too whoo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you again for hostessing!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!