Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hoo are you? #44

HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?
HOOOO HOOOO!


Helllloooo fellow HOOOOOTS!
Welcome to another week of...

NightOwlCrafting
Here are this week's questions!


1. What is you favorite summertime snack?
2. Do you tan at all? (tanning bed, outside, spray, etc)
3. What is your favorite activity to do outside?
4. Do you recycle?
5. How hot is it where you live today?


Here are my answers!

1. What is you favorite summertime snack?
I love fresh fruit, especially watermelon. 
I also have a weakness for ice cream!

2. Do you tan at all? (tanning bed, outside, spray, etc)
Sometimes! I wish I could get to a tanning bed to get a little color on my skin,
but that is impossible with little kids. I will have to go outside with the kids to get a tan!

3. What is your favorite activity to do outside?
I love to play softball and I also enjoy doing yard work most of the time!

4. Do you recycle?
I am sad to say that no I don't. We don't have any of those cute colored tubs to put things into 
to recyle in the small town I live in. There is a place to drop of aluminum cans that I should
start doing.

5. How hot is it where you live today?
It is in the mid 70's here today!

Here are the RULES!!!

       
  Here's how it will work, each  Tuesday I'll post a few questions. They can be anything from What's your  favorite color to What's your favorite movie. 
  • You will post them in a new post on  your blog (you can back date this post so it doesn't show up as your  newest post) and then come and link up that particular post (not the  link to your main blog) here on our link party
  • Make sure to visit as many blogs as  you can and comment! It will be a good way to get to know some fun and  interesting things about your fellow crafters!

  • Also add this cute little button to your post so that others can join in on the PARTY!!! (It is over on the left side bar)

  • NightOwlCrafting
    I  also would love your input for questions that you would like to know  about each other! Feel free to email me any questions you come up with  to nightowlcrafting@hotmail.com!


    PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN A POST ON  YOUR BLOG, DON'T PUT YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THIS POST! IF  YOU  NOTICE THAT YOUR POST IS NO LONGER LINKED UP, READ THE RULES AND  LINK  UP AGAIN! ALSO IF YOU HAVE A   CRAFT TO LINK UP, COME BACK  TOMORROW FOR  HOO'S GOT TALENT!     



    4 comments:

    1. Thank you for hosting.
      I have a page on my site that lists more than 250 hops, memes, and photo challenges… some for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page. I’ve also started a BlogFrog community that focuses on hops, carnivals, memes, and photo challenges. Go to http://theblogfrog.com/1504201 to visit & participate.
      NCSue

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for doing this. I found you through I Heart My Glue Gun too! So much fun!!

      http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. I'm joining in ( a few days late!). Love your blog!!!

      Susan @ http://journalingmywaythrough2010.blogspot.com/2011/06/5q-friday-june-10.html

      ReplyDelete

    I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!