Monday, August 2, 2010

Hoo are you? #9

  
HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?
HOOOO HOOOO!

 It is that time again and I couldn't be more excited! My poor blog has been neglected the last couple of weeks. I feel like I can't get my life put back together from being gone the last couple of weeks. 
 Anyway, Welcome to another week of Hoo are you?

Here are this weeks questions!
1. What is your natural hair color?
2. Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets?
3.  What is the first thing you notice about people?
4.  Do you prefer talking or texting on your cell phone?
5. What size of shoes do you wear? 

Here are my answers!

1. What is your natural hair color?
My natural hair color is dishwater blonde, I think! I have died my hair since I was 16. I don't dare let it go natural, because I have tons of gray hair. I know pathetic I am only 27!
2. Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets?
I would have to day sunsets! I am not a morning person, so I rarely see the sunrise! I love the sunsets here in Nevada. They are gorgeous and always have so many beautiful colors!
3.  What is the first thing you notice about people? 
I notice their shoes! I have a thing with looking at people's feet and shoes. I also notice their teeth. 
4.  Do you prefer talking or texting on your cell phone?
I am not big into texting unless I need a quick short response for something. I would rather just call the person to chat or ask them my questions. I am not saying I don't text, because I definitely do, I just prefer to call the person!
 
5. What size of shoes do you wear?
 Just call me BIG FOOT! I wear a size 9. I don't know how I got such big feet, because my parents not have have big feet. I wish I was a 7, because that is what size all the cute shoes are in!
 
 Here are the RULES!!!

I can't wait to get to know each other a little better and see what else we have in common besides our craftiness! Here's how it will work, each Tuesday I'll post a few questions. They can be anything from What's your favorite color to What's your favorite movie.
  • You will then copy this week's questions and change the answers to your own. 
  • You will post them in a new post on your blog (you can back date this post so it doesn't show up as your newest post) and then come and link up that particular post (not the link to your main blog) here on our link party.
  • Make sure to visit as many blogs as you can and comment! It will be a good way to get to know some fun and interesting things about your fellow crafters! 
  • Also add this cute little button to your post so that others can join in on the PARTY!!! (It is over on the left side bar).




NightOwlCrafting


I also would love your input for questions that you would like to know about each other! Feel free to email me any questions you come up with to nightowlcrafting@hotmail.com!

Now its your turn  to answer the questions! 

PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN A POST ON  YOUR BLOG, DON'T PUT YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THIS POST!
IF YOU  NOTICE THAT YOUR POST IS NO   LONGER LINKED UP, READ THE RULES AND LINK  UP AGAIN! ALSO IF YOU HAVE A   CRAFT TO LINK UP, COME BACK TOMORROW FOR  HOO'S GOT TALENT!




6 comments:

  1. It's scary, how much we have in common on this one, Leslie. I could be your mother! We had something similar in each of the questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! If you're bigfoot, I'm Ginormica!!!

    I want you to know, too, that these have become a PRIORITY for my Tuesdays, lol. There are like 50 things I SHOULD be doing right now, but I just can't resist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, too funny! I almost added that I have been coloring my hair since I was 16 as well. I'm not 27, however. I think I would have said that. My cousin and I drove all over Portland, looking for a store that was open on Christmas so we could buy a box of haircolor. I can't remember finding anything open except Chinese restaurants and 7-11. We must have colored it the next day but I've been coloring it ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ Robyn Fish.. The questions this week were super random, I really liked the shoe sized one. I wonder how many people get embarrased by the size of their feet. I do wish I had a size 5, you can get your hooves into anything then lol..

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are right on for #1 and #2!! This is so fun! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for again! I look forward to this! I have big feet too 8- 8 1/2. I used to have 7 until kids. :(

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!