Monday, March 14, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Decor!

I know I said I was going to post these awhile ago, but
as usual life gets busy and  I get behind.

So like always my pictures were taken at night, so they aren't the best
 and I forgot to take pictures of it all.
Here is what I have for know.


First up my Wood Connection projects!





Next are my copy cat projects!

This one is from Melinda over at Under my Umbrella!


This one is from Wendy over at Craft Goodies!

Like I said I still have more to show off, I just need to get them photographed and posted!
Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. The wooden shamrocks are so cute- beautiful decorations:)
    C:)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!