Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hoo's got talent? #20


Hello fellow HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!

Welcome to another FABULOUS week of 






NightOwlCrafting



Thanks to everyone HOOOO linked up two weeks ago! I am sorry that I didn't get to comment on every one's links, but I do appreciate everyone HOOOOO takes the time to come and PARTY with me! I don't have any features today, but I do still have a party going on!

Onto this weeks HOO'S GOT TALENT  link party!



Here  are the rules!

*Link-up your post not your main  URL to this party, then PLEASE include a link back to this page.
           *Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your   main URL.
                        *No Etsy pages or business websites please.
 *Include a short description of your project and the name 
of your blog in your link up.
                * Visit at least 2 other blog links and show them some  love!
         *Grab the party-link button on the side bar so others can join the PARTY!!








3 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a fun party. I'm off to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great link party. I am have tried to upload my link with a picture several times! And it shows there but no photo :(

    Not sure if I am doing something wrong! But it is not working correctly for me!!!

    I will visit the other projects and leave comments for others, but hope you can fix the problem with my project photo or delete what is there so I can try again. I can't even delete!

    Thanks for sponsoring the linky party
    carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that was close! I linked up when there was just ONE minute left ... but I made it! Lucky me! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!