Friday, September 17, 2010

BLOGMANIA WINNER!

WOW what a fabulous time I had with Blogmania!
I am so excited that I gained so many new followers and 
I would like to welcome you to Night Owl Crafting!

I know everyone is dying to know the winner.
I went through all the comments and I couldn't count the last 4, because they were entered after 12:00pm EST.
So the total number of comments were 595.
Thanks to everyone HOOOOO participated and congrats to the winner!


I am contacting the winner by email and they have 48 hours to claim their prize, if they don't then I will pick a new winner.


The WINNER is......

comment #98
SUSAN!


Way to go Susan!







0 crafty hoots said...:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!