Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hoo's got talent? #13


It is already Wednesday and you know what that means? That's right...


NightOwlCrafting


I know that I promised that we would have a double feature this week, but plans changed! I came home from my camping trip and then was invited to go to a Red Sox game with my family!

So of course I accepted the invite and I went on vacation again! So my poor craft blog is getting neglected for another week! I am so sorry, but I do APPRECIATE everyone who takes the time to link up their amazing projects!

I did take the time to set up the link party this week! 
So HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is ready to show off your talent?

Here  are the rules!


*Link-up your post not your main  URL to this party, then PLEASE include a link back to this page.

           *Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your   main URL.

                        *No Etsy pages or business websites please.

 *Include a short description of your project and the name 
of your blog in your link up.

                * Visit at least 2 other blog links and show them some  love!

         *Grab the party-link button on the side bar so others can join the PARTY!!






5 comments:

  1. Thanks again for being such a great hostess, Leslie! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you blog! So glad to have found you!! Just linked up with & grabbed your button!! Love the hooties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time linking up with you today! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!