Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hoo's got talent? #11

Here we go with another week of


NightOwlCrafting


Here are my favorites from last week!

Allie from Allie B Dallie demonstrates hoe to cut designs from fabric using the cricut!

Jen from lil Mop Top made this adorable duvet cover using OWL fabric!

This adorable Jello flag was made over at polwig!


Christy from glitter to gumdrops throw the best party to get ready for the premier of ECLIPSE!



Lori form Paisley Passions re-vamped this adorable chair!


Thanks to everyone HOOOO linked up last week!
If you were featured please feel free to grab this  button on my sidebar!


NightOwlCrafting



Onto this weeks HOO'S GOT TALENT  link party!

Here  are the rules!

*Link-up your post not your main  URL to this party, then PLEASE include a link back to this page.

           *Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your   main URL.

                        *No Etsy pages or business websites please.

 *Include a short description of your project and the name 
of your blog in your link up.

                * Visit at least 2 other blog links and show them some  love!

         *Grab the party-link button on the side bar so others can join the PARTY!!








9 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting another wonderful party! LOVE that chair you featured -- it's adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! That duvet cover wins the best owl fabric award. It'd be a lot more prestigious if it wasn't something I just made up...I'll work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the feature on my chair! I feel so honored! I have proudly displayed my I've Got Talent button on my blog :D

    Thanks for hosting another great party! Can't wait to see what gets linked up!

    ~Lori S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting every week! Hope that you are having a great day!!

    ~Morgan

    Meet Virginia!
    Meet Virginia!!
    Meet Virginia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leslie!
    I just wanted to stop in to thank you for hosting Hoo's Got Talent! It's one of my FAV's every week! Because of that, I've passed on two awards to you! You can see them here: http://priesterspeace.blogspot.com/2010/07/love-to-be-liked.html

    Have a great one~
    Briana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you from NFF. Adorable blog. I am a new follower and linked up to your party for the first time! Thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely idea! Ive posted my latest creation and put your button on my blog but if Ive done anything wrong let me know (Im new to blogging!!) Some fabulously creative people on here. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh! So excited to check this post and see I was a fav! :) Thanks so much!!!! LOVE your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!