Saturday, August 13, 2011

Watermelons, Watermelons, and more Watermelons!!!!

HOOOOO else is loving 
WATERMELONS 
right now?

I am so into them right now, in fact they are exploding all over my house.
August is national watermelon month and what better way to celebrate
with some fun watermelon decor!

watermelon pennants inspired from Small Fray & Co.

I created this cute little block from my cricut!

one display in my kitchen!

My gumball machine that I switch the ribbon out monthly!
Find out more about how I created it here!

my glass frame that also gets changed out monthly!


one of my new crafts from the wood connection,
this gets changed out monthly too!
I have a white, black, and brown bead board frame
 and then I just velcro the pieces on and off, so much fun!

Another display in my kitchen!

The mat I found at Walmart, the warmer is from Scentsy, the candlesticks
from a local store, the watermelon from an antique store in Utah and this cute
little craft...

is from Thoughts in Vinyl and the paper came from
The Wood Connection!

Seriously that is just a taste of what is exploding around my house right now!
I will try and get my other posts put together for you to see the rest.

8 comments:

  1. Love all of it. Im a watermelon junkie, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I love me some watermelon! Loving these crafts too. I would love for you to show this off at my Wickedly Crafty Saturdays!
    http://wiccanmakesometoo.blogspot.com/2011/08/wickedly-crafty-
    saturdays-81311.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bead board watermelon! So dang cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you get a chance, I would love for you to visit my site and look at the watermelon purse/tote I crocheted!!!

    http://www.wiseoldowldesigns.com/2011/08/slice-of-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking this up to my Wickedly Crafty Saturdays! You were featured! Poof on over & grab a "featured" button! Get ready to show me some more wickedly awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I super like them all.
    I'm a watermelon lover... specially during summer time.

    Cassy from Acoustic Guitar Lessons

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!