Monday, August 29, 2011

Hoo are you? #53



HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?
HOOOO HOOOO!
(as in the CSI theme song)

Helllloooo fellow HOOOOOTS!


Welcome to another week of...


NightOwlCrafting


I just started teaching again this week, so I wanted to take previous questions
do to me being so busy getting my classroom ready.


Here are this week's questions!
1. What are some of your pet peeves?
2. Do you have a favorite or lucky number?
3. What is one of your family traditions?
4. Is there anything you are OC about?
5. What is your favorite kind of food?

Here are my answers! 
 1. What are some of your pet peeves?
I can't stand the toilet seat left up, I hate when telemarketers call, dead leaves hanging off of a plant, when necklaces are flipped around, and when people don't clean out the lint from the dryer after each load! I am sure I have several more, but that is enough for now!
 
2. Do you have a favorite or lucky number?
My favorite number is lucky number 7! I always had this number is sports, or when I have to pick a number that is what I pick! 
 
3. What is one of your family traditions?
Every year we take a trip to Lagoon (a theme park in Utah)! We also open up our Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve! We also pick a family to buy Christmas for or to do the twelve days of Christmas for them!
 
4. Is there anything you are OC about?
I have brown and green square plates that have to be stacked in my cupboard every other color!
I have to have all my blinds shut in the house at night, otherwise I get freaked out. The toilet paper has to roll over the top and not under! Everyone's close in their closets have to be hanging according to colors, short sleeve, long sleeve. dresees, jackets, and skirts!
 
5. What is your favorite kind of food?
I love Italian! Anything that is pasta is my favorite, along with yummy breads!


Now it is your turn to play along!!!!


Here are the RULES!!
       
  Here's how it will work, each  Tuesday I'll post a few questions. They can be anything from What's your  favorite color to What's your favorite movie. 
  • You will post them in a new post on  your blog (you can back date this post so it doesn't show up as your  newest post) and then come and link up that particular post (not the  link to your main blog) here on our link party
  • Make sure to visit as many blogs as  you can and comment! It will be a good way to get to know some fun and  interesting things about your fellow crafters

  • Also add this cute little button to your post so that others can join in on the PARTY!!! (It is over on the left side bar)


  • NightOwlCrafting
    I  also would love your input for questions that you would like to know  about each other! Feel free to email me any questions you come up with  to nightowlcrafting@hotmail.com!
    PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN A POST ON  YOUR BLOG, DON'T PUT YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THIS POST! IF  YOU  NOTICE THAT YOUR POST IS NO LONGER LINKED UP, READ THE RULES AND  LINK  UP AGAIN! ALSO IF YOU HAVE A   CRAFT TO LINK UP, COME BACK  TOMORROW FOR  HOO'S GOT TALENT!  


    3 comments:

    1. Thanks for hosting Leslie! This is my favorite party of the week!

      ReplyDelete
    2. You would die if you came to visit my house....toilet paper, closets, ok...everything. lol Thanks for hosting!

      ReplyDelete
    3. I didn't see Hoo Are You this week.... tear. sad. Let me know when it's back up and I'll join up again!

      ReplyDelete

    I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!