Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hoo's got talent? #62

Hello fellow  
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS
It's that time again for...



NightOwlCrafting


The link that was viewed the most was.... 

These fun birthday presents from Being Creative


Here are my favorites!


Crissy's Crafts shows off this super cute back to school gift idea!

Second Chances had some great girls camp projects including these duct tape purses!

Homework made this fabulous twine bowl!




My Serendipity made these darling vases!

Lil' Luna made this fabulous count your blessings board!

In Him We Live and Move and Have Our Beginning made
this yummy looking summer salad!




Thanks to everyone HOOOO linked up last week!

If you were featured please feel free to grab this  button on my sidebar!



NightOwlCrafting
Onto this weeks HOO'S GOT TALENT  link party!

Here  are the rules!  
*Link-up your post not your main  URL to this party, then PLEASE include a link back to this page.
           *Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL.
        *No Etsy pages or business websites please.
 *Include a short description of your project and the name
of your blog in your link up.
                * Visit at least 2 other blog links and show them some  love!
         *Grab the party-link button on the side bar so others can join the PARTY!


11 comments:

  1. Great features...thanks so much for hosting!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this weeks features. I am linking up for the first time from http://kissedbyafrog.blogspot.com
    Thanks for hosting.
    HUGS~
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for hosting. I love having all the ideas in one spot. For some reason the pictures aren't showing up? No worries, have a great day, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for the party! First time I've been here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the features you chose today. I though the duct tape purses were awesome as I browsed last week also. Thanks for hosting again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! Terrific ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting another awesome party. Thrilled to have my rope bowl featured!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting a fab linky

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always enjoy your features! Thanks for taking the time to put those together and for hosting :) Excited we could join again this week.

    thanks
    the miller's
    prezidential life

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the feature my birthday presents. Sorry I am so late on the thank you I have been out of town.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!