Monday, August 8, 2011

Hoo are you? #50

HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?
HOOOO HOOOO!


Helllloooo fellow HOOOOOTS!

Welcome to another week of...

NightOwlCrafting


Here are this week's questions!
1. Do you exercise regularly and what do you do?
2. Do you have any weird sleeping habits?
3. How often do you vacuum?
4.Do you accessorize and if so what is your favorite thing to accessorize with?
5. What is your favorite drink during the summertime?


Here are my answers!

1. Do you exercise regularly and what do you do?
I try to, but I am a busy working mom. I have been doing Zumba 3 times a week
and I love it!
2. Do you have any weird sleeping habits?
Yes! I grind my teeth when I am really tired, I know terrible.
3. How often do you vacuum?
I feel like I am always vacuuming. I vacuum at least 3 times a week if not more.
4.Do you accessorize and if so what is your favorite thing to accessorize with?
Yes I love to accessorize if I have time with jewelry, but my favorite thing right now
is cute flowers in my hair.
5. What is your favorite drink during the summertime?
I love fun summer drinks, right now I am into pink lemonade
and water!

Now it is your turn to play along!!!!


Here are the RULES!!
       
  Here's how it will work, each  Tuesday I'll post a few questions. They can be anything from What's your  favorite color to What's your favorite movie. 
  • You will post them in a new post on  your blog (you can back date this post so it doesn't show up as your  newest post) and then come and link up that particular post (not the  link to your main blog) here on our link party!
  • Make sure to visit as many blogs as  you can and comment! It will be a good way to get to know some fun and  interesting things about your fellow crafters

  • Also add this cute little button to your post so that others can join in on the PARTY!!! (It is over on the left side bar)


  • NightOwlCrafting
    I  also would love your input for questions that you would like to know  about each other! Feel free to email me any questions you come up with  to nightowlcrafting@hotmail.com!


    PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN A POST ON  YOUR BLOG, DON'T PUT YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THIS POST! IF  YOU  NOTICE THAT YOUR POST IS NO LONGER LINKED UP, READ THE RULES AND  LINK  UP AGAIN! ALSO IF YOU HAVE A   CRAFT TO LINK UP, COME BACK  TOMORROW FOR  HOO'S GOT TALENT!     




    6 comments:

    1. Thanks for hosting this every week. I love reading about other people. ;) And once again, I am your newest follower. Not sure what is going on, but I am having to "re-follow" every week?? Crazy!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love this weekly hop, it's one of my fave ways to learn about my fave bloggers! I am going to try to follow all this week since there's a low number linkup thus far!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thanks for hosting! I loved how your first question tied in with part of my post for another hop. =D

      Check it out…How to Murder Your wife – 150 Miles to No Where…RTT
      Your friend,
      Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
      The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thanks for hosting! This week made me reflect on how lucky I am to have a hubby who likes to vacuum! lol

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thanks for hosting.. this is the best blog hop! Oh and my brother used to grind his teeth.. uggh.. we taped it one night so he could hear it to.. he was horrified.. and I think he wore a bite plate. Hope yours is less severe!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Sounds like fun....I'll link up next week. New GFC follower...would love for you to follow back :)


      http://wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete

    I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!