Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I am in LOVE!!!!

That's right, I am in LOVE with this new product I discovered!

I actually found this product quite awhile ago, but I am just getting around to creating things with it! It is Japenese tape that they call Washi tape. I ordered this set of tape from Happy Tape
I haven't had very much time to play around with it yet, but I did manage to put together some cute magnets with a tutorial for today! This is what I made in like 10 minutes no lie!

Clothes Pin Washi Tape Magnets!

Supplies

*clothespins
*magnet strips
*glue gun
* glue sticks
*washi tape

Step 1~

Put washi tape over one side of the clothes pin. Trim the edges if needed!


Step 2~

Glue your magnet to the back!


Step 3~

Place your magnets to your magnet board, fridge, chalkboard, etc...


That's all there is to it! I have several more projects coming that involve Washi tape.  What are you waiting for go and buy some Happy Tape!

I also just purchased some from Pretty Tape on Etsy!

I am linking to...



CreativeShareWednesdays

9 comments:

  1. Love it. Much easier than modge podging the scrapbook paper on like I normally do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I've been tempted to buy washi tape before, but I had no idea what to do with it. Thanks for the inspiration and I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, I LOVE this too! I might need to get me some of this fun stuff! Cute idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea. Where can i find the tape?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a really really great idea! thanks for sharing.

    www.rockiescrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering if you have any good ideas I can put on my pimde.com site. I would love to find a fun craft for mom and daughters to do. I will llink back to your blog if you have an idea. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and much faster than Mod Podge. I'm headed over to the happy tape website right now...

    ReplyDelete
  8. BTW, love these so much, I posted a link on our blog: http://ificould-ificould.blogspot.com/2010/05/clothes-pin-magnets.html

    If you want, grab a featured button: http://ificould-ificould.blogspot.com/p/featured-sites.html

    Thanks for the great ideas!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!