Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hoo's got talent #4

Thanks to all the AMAZING peeps HOOOOOO linked up to the party last week! There were so many great projects and ideas! It was so hard to just pick 2, but I did it. I loved every single thing that was linked, this made my to do list even longer! I wonder who's list is longer, mine or Santa Clause? Probably mine! Oh well this is what gets me all excited and pumped to keep creating new things. So here are the 2 projects I am featuring today for last week's link PARTY!!!

Check out this lamp re-vamp that Jalinda did at  
theCraftInMe! 


Also how cute are these little guy ties made by Misty from the CreativeItch!


If you were featured today feel free to grab my button that says,
I've got talent!
It is located on the right side of this blog!



NightOwlCrafting

Now onto the HOO'S GOT TALENT link party! 

Here are the rules!

*Link-up your post to this party, then PLEASE include a link back to this page.

           *Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL.

                     *No Etsy pages or business websites please.

 *Include a short description of your project and the name 
of your blog in your link up.

                * Visit at least 2 other blog links and show them some love!

         *Grab the party-link button on the side bar so others can join the PARTY!!





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, thank you so much for featuring my lamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there
    Just found your lovely blog (love the button - cute owls!) and I've joined up for your linky party!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!