Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hoo are you? #48

HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?
HOOOO HOOOO!


Helllloooo fellow HOOOOOTS!
Welcome to another week of...
NightOwlCrafting


Here are this week's questions!


1. Have you ever attended a professional sports game?
2. Have you ever been to a concert and if so which one was your 
ultimate favorite performance?
3. Have you ever been to Disneyland or Disney World?
4. What is your favorite theme park?
5. Do you have a favorite vacation spot?


Here are my answers!

1. Have you ever attended a professional sports game?
Yes! Last summer I went with my family to a Red Sox vs Mariners game. My sister is 
a huge Red Sox fan and so my dad took us. It was a lot of fun!


2. Have you ever been to a concert and if so which one was your 
ultimate favorite performance?
I have been to a few concerts, but my ultimate favorite was front row to Fergie at the Palms in
Las Vegas!

3. Have you ever been to Disneyland or Disney World?
Yes to both! I absolutely loved Disney World, I would love to take my kids there.
I have been to Disney Land a few times, one being last spring.


4. What is your favorite theme park?
I love the theme park Great America in California! It has so many roller coaster rides, my favorite! 


5. Do you have a favorite vacation spot?
I love to go to the Oregon coast to crab and hang out on the beach!

Now it is your turn to play along!!!!


Here are the RULES!!
       
  Here's how it will work, each  Tuesday I'll post a few questions. They can be anything from What's your  favorite color to What's your favorite movie. 
  • You will post them in a new post on  your blog (you can back date this post so it doesn't show up as your  newest post) and then come and link up that particular post (not the  link to your main blog) here on our link party!
  • Make sure to visit as many blogs as  you can and comment! It will be a good way to get to know some fun and  interesting things about your fellow crafters

  • Also add this cute little button to your post so that others can join in on the PARTY!!! (It is over on the left side bar)


  • NightOwlCrafting


    I  also would love your input for questions that you would like to know  about each other! Feel free to email me any questions you come up with  to nightowlcrafting@hotmail.com!


    PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN A POST ON  YOUR BLOG, DON'T PUT YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THIS POST! IF  YOU  NOTICE THAT YOUR POST IS NO LONGER LINKED UP, READ THE RULES AND  LINK  UP AGAIN! ALSO IF YOU HAVE A   CRAFT TO LINK UP, COME BACK  TOMORROW FOR  HOO'S GOT TALENT!     

     

    6 comments:

    1. Thanks for hosting. I love "knowing" the people behind the blog. :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Just participated in my first "Hoo are you?" after reading Brooke Anna's! It was fun, hope to meet and get to know more ppl!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Great America is my favorite, too!!! I haven't been in YEARS and miss it like crazy!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thanks for hosting. I'm a bit behind, so I will respond to your questions here. 1. Nope, I've never been to a professional sports game EVER. 2. Yep, I've been to a couple of concerts. I think my favorite was when the Monkees toured in the mid 80s. Loved see 'em! 3. No, I've not been to Disneyland or Disney World. I always wanted to go, too. Maybe someday I can. It's never too late. 4. Don't have a favorite theme park. 5. All time favorite vacation spot is coastal Maine, especially fond of Acadia National Park. I love the Pine Tree state!

      Check out….Blah to Hooray…Random Tuesday Thoughts

      Visitng from Tuesday’s blog hop…
      Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
      The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

      ReplyDelete
    5. I haven't done one of these in a while, but I'm participating this week! You may have already asked this, but I wanna know what people's favorite craft or type of craft is and how they got into it!

      ReplyDelete
    6. YAY! How fun is this! I've read your Hooo Are You posts, but it's even more fun to participate. Thanks for the ideas!

      ReplyDelete

    I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!