Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hoo's got talent? #23

I am so sorry that my blog parties are being posted so late. I do have a good excuse, I am pregnant! I am 11 weeks along and my due date is May 1st. I am really excited to have another baby, but not to be pregnant.

I used to do my posts at night and now I am just so tired I go to bed. Last night was my son's birthday and then he woke up with the flu in the middle of the night. I don't have time to post my favorites from last week right now, but I wanted to get the link party up. Thanks for understanding and for continuing to participate in my blog parties.

So lets get on with...



NightOwlCrafting



Here  are the rules!

*Link-up your post not your main  URL to this party, then PLEASE include a link back to this page.
           *Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your   main URL.
                        *No Etsy pages or business websites please.
 *Include a short description of your project and the name 
of your blog in your link up.
                * Visit at least 2 other blog links and show them some  love!
         *Grab the party-link button on the side bar so others can join the PARTY!!






30 comments:

  1. Congrats on the pregnancy! You must be so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! What a perfect time of year to have a baby, (mine are all winter babies) Thanks for hosting!!
    staci@justsewsassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! That is SO exciting!! I use to go to bed around 8pm when I was pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, Leslie!! Congratulations! I'm in the preggo way, too (15 weeks! in fact, my link up today is my coming out. lol!), and it was around 11 weeks that I finally stopped feeling exhausted all of the time. I hope you are able to get back to speed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Hope you get some time to relax and take care of yourself and the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the pregnancy! That is great news. Hope you get lots of time to rest. Hope your little one feels better too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats!...hold off until may 3rd...then we'd be sharing bdays!...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations and best wishes on your wonderful new addition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I chose you for an award. Check out my blog to snag it! Have a Great Day!

    http://a-journey-not-a-race.blogspot.com/2010/10/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I just had my third and I can so relate to the tiredness. As you know, the super tired feelings make their way to obsessive nesting. Go on, catch up on that sleep! Thanks so much for providing a place for us all to show off even though you're tired. I hope this time passes quickly for you.

    Stacey

    http://boyohboyohboycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATS on being pregnant!! Yay!! I am so excited for you! Get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! Hope you are able to get all the sleep you need and your little guy feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on the pregnancy!! Thanks for hosting. Love your blog - just joined as a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations!!! I'm impressed that you posted the link party at all...pregnancy can be exhausting! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your pregnancy! How exciting for you family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats, and best wishes for a smooth next 'few' months. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! I never knew TIRED until I was pregnant... Get your sleep, the linky party and posts can wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations!! What fabulous news!

    ReplyDelete
  20. CONGRATS on the exciting baby news :) Thanks for hosting another fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats! That is so exciting! Hope you can get enough rest and have a healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations! What wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  23. congrats girlie. i missed this weeks linky party for Hoo are You. I have to do all of my posts the night before cuz my days are sooo busy...hopefully the baby baking won't be too rough for long.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats! I don't miss the being tired all the time thing either.. hopefully you get some energy back in the 2nd trimester...you're almost there! good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!