Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hoo's got talent? #66

Hello fellow  
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS
It's that time again for...




NightOwlCrafting

The link that was viewed the most was.... 

Jamie at the Backless Shirt's cute little tote bags!

Here are my favorites!

Amy from Artsy Mama made this darling fall centerpiece!

Colette from My Computer is My canvas shows a fun way to display fruit
and shows of her super cute candy corn banner!

Crystal at A Pumpkin and A Princess made this fabulous BOO sign!


Big D and Me created this amazing Kitchen Wall Art!






Thanks to everyone HOOOO linked up last week!


If you were featured please feel free to grab this  button on my sidebar!





NightOwlCrafting


Onto this weeks HOO'S GOT TALENT  link party!


Here  are the rules!  
*Link-up your post not your main  URL to this party, then PLEASE include a link back to this page.
           *Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL.
        *No Etsy pages or business websites please.
 *Include a short description of your project and the name
of your blog in your link up.
                * Visit at least 2 other blog links and show them some  love!
         *Grab the party-link button on the side bar so others can join the PARTY!



8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Boo sign and for hosting. I hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting! This is my first time linking up. :) Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting me party at your place today...

    Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting!
    I'd love for you to come check out my blog ;)
    Nicole
    Craftysoccermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for highlighting my kitchen wall - so exciting - Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for featuring my centerpiece! I'm so excited that it was one of your favorites. :)

    amy

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!