Saturday, September 24, 2011

Back to school decorations!

Can you believe it is already FALL?

I feel like every since I had my 3rd child back in April that I am always running behind.
I have done several projects this summer, but it seems like I never get the chance to post about them.
Even though school started a month ago I still wanted to show my
back to school decor!
So here we go.










There you have it. My back to school decor. I don't have time to discuss each piece, but I would like
to mention a few places I got my stuff from.


So even though I am late posting this decor I wanted to show you that I haven't been slacking
with my crafts, I just have been slacking with my posts.

3 comments:

  1. Super-cute school decor! It would be fun to decorate a home school room with some cheerfully scholastic fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this so much that I shared it in a roundup of Back-to-School projects on my blog today! You can see it here: http://justagirlandherblog.com/21-creative-back-to-school-projects/ Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ~Abby =)
    Just a Girl and Her Blog

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!