Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hoo's got talent? #65


Hello fellow  
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS

It's that time again for...

NightOwlCrafting


The link that was viewed the most was.... 
Wendy from the Crafter's Apprentice made these fun DUMMY's (pacifier clips)



Here are my favorites!

Story Crafting With You made this super cute fall wreath!



Jenna from the Mommy Diaries showed off her 


Tres Chere decorated this adorable desk!

Just Sew Sassy made this stinkin' cute wreath!


Polish The Stars made these yummy looking Carmel Apple Cheesecake Bars!



Thanks to everyone HOOOO linked up last week!


If you were featured please feel free to grab this  button on my sidebar!

NightOwlCrafting

Onto this weeks HOO'S GOT TALENT  link party!


Here  are the rules!  
*Link-up your post not your main  URL to this party, then PLEASE include a link back to this page.
           *Make sure your link is to your specific post and not your main URL.
        *No Etsy pages or business websites please.
 *Include a short description of your project and the name
of your blog in your link up.
                * Visit at least 2 other blog links and show them some  love!
         *Grab the party-link button on the side bar so others can join the PARTY!

 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my wreath Leslie! Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I can't believe i was most viewed! To be honest though, I think it was because American readers were confused about the "dummy" bit!!! It's the British word for pacifier...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry! Linking screw up in trying to link my penguin cakes! Am new and still learning but sure I'll get in right next time! Apologies for the mess! Thanks!

    http://anexperimentincreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my cheesecake bars! Hope you have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly appreciate you hosting! :) Hope today has been a great one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Newest follower from hopping around all the crafty links!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New to your blog...found you thru Bacon Time With The Hungry Hypo...Thank you for hosting!
    I'd love for you to come check out my blog ;)
    Nicole
    Craftysoccermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate when readers leave comments! I read each one of them and I get all excited to see HOOOO is taking interest in my post! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a few words it makes my day!